In this course, You will:
- Create resource packs to re-skin blocks and items
- Build redstone circuits and machines
- Utilize command blocks to enhance maps
- Develop planning and design skills
Your tution includes:
- Certified Instructor
- A directed Syllabus
- 8 hours of direct instruction once a week, and onside developing a project with assignments to practice on
- We provide a Small Class Guarantee™ (Max 4 students)
- Share your projects on www.sharemyworks.com as a daily report for a parent to see the progress of their students.
- Direct communication of parents and instructor via emails and sharemyworks.com
This course teaches how to make the professional 3D games with advanced skill.
Be a Professional with CodingMinds
Game development is a challenging field, but Unity3D make it feasible for students.
From Game Player to Developer
Being addictive to games? No worries. Let’s motivate them to learn by showing them that they can make games.
Have you heard about the popular technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality)? You can make AR/VR apps using Unity3D easily.
Compete and Win in Science Fair
The projects made using Unity3D could be used to participate in Science Fairs. Find a problem, solve the problem using the technology, and win the Competitions.