In this course, You will:
- Create resource packs to re-skin blocks and items
- Build redstone circuits and machines
- Utilize command blocks to enhance maps
- Develop planning and design skills
Your tution includes:
- Certified Instructor
- A directed Syllabus
- 8 hours of direct instruction once a week, and onside developing a project with assignments to practice on
- We provide a Small Class Guarantee™ (Max 4 students)
- Share your projects on www.sharemyworks.com as a daily report for a parent to see the progress of their students.
- Direct communication of parents and instructor via emails and sharemyworks.com
Roblox is a massively multiplayer online game creation platform with over six thousand users online every month. Roblox Studio allows users to develop their own games and share it with others in the community.
From Game Player to Developer
Being addictive to games? No worries. Let’s motivate them to learn by showing them that they can create their own games and turn their ideas into reality with Roblox Studio.
Learn about 3D models
While creating their own games with Roblox Studio, students will also encounter and learn about 3D modeling.
Learn While Creating
Roblox uses a programming language known as Lua. As students develop their own games, they also pick up computer science concepts, computational thinking skills, and programming fundamentals.
Share Your Projects with the world
Roblox allows users to share their creations with others throughout the world.
Focus on Imagination and Creativity
Learning programming is not the ultimate goal. CodingMinds focus on pushing the kids’ imagination and creativity.