In this course, You will:
- Create resource packs to re-skin blocks and items
- Build redstone circuits and machines
- Utilize command blocks to enhance maps
- Develop planning and design skills
Your tution includes:
- Certified Instructor
- A directed Syllabus
- 8 hours of direct instruction once a week, and onside developing a project with assignments to practice on
- We provide a Small Class Guarantee™ (Max 4 students)
- Share your projects on www.sharemyworks.com as a daily report for a parent to see the progress of their students.
- Direct communication of parents and instructor via emails and sharemyworks.com
Scratch is a visual baprogramming language , children’s can create their own interactive stories, games, and animations. Scratch programming in CodingMinds help our Tiny Tots to start thinking creatively, logically, and work collaboratively, which are essential skills in the 21st century.
The Most Popular Programming Platform to begin with
Scratch is a specially designed education platform created by the renowned MIT Media Lab to teach young students about computer programming.
Challenge Your Creativity
Millions of people are creating their own Scratch programs and more than 2,500 programs are shared in the online community. Join the world and use Scratch to demonstrate your creative thinking.
Learn Programming with Fun with CodingMinds
Scratch perfectly integrates programming concepts into animations and game development. CodingMinds begins with the concepts of Block Based Visual programming which including variables, loops, and functions, laying a solid foundation for a kids to begin learning real programming.
Show yourself that you can do It!!
Post your programs and share it with MIT Scratch’s community so fellow programmers from around the world can view and appreciate your creativity.
Learn More Than Just Programming
The programming skill is very valuable in today’s society because learning to program also establishes experiences in logical thinking, computational thinking, innovation, and imagination. Students simultaneously gain problem-solving skills and confidence.