In this course, You will:
- Create resource packs to re-skin blocks and items
- Build redstone circuits and machines
- Utilize command blocks to enhance maps
- Develop planning and design skills
Your tution includes:
- Certified Instructor
- A directed Syllabus
- 8 hours of direct instruction once a week, and onside developing a project with assignments to practice on
- We provide a Small Class Guarantee™ (Max 4 students)
- Share your projects on www.sharemyworks.com as a daily report for a parent to see the progress of their students.
- Direct communication of parents and instructor via emails and sharemyworks.com
In CodingMinds this course is based on the introduction of the creation of the world, the control of Minecraft command-line commands, and the MakeCode graphical programming platform, the children are progressively brought into the programming world
Build your own world and enter the world of programming.
The world-famous Minecraft game provides unlimited space for children’s creativity. Explore basic coding concepts and learn about artificial intelligence (AI)
Learn programming command-line instructions
Minecraft provides players with a list of game control commands. By learning these commands, you can accomplish the effects that are not achieved in the game but rather, in real life. By learning these basic instructions, you can unknowingly establish the basis of programming fundamentals and computational thinking with CodingMinds
Graphical programming from elementary school
Today’s programming skills are extremely valuable. Its a block Based programming ,the Minecraft MakeCode programming platform makes this a reality.CodingMinds Curiculum is very subjective.
Be Creative at Young Age
With CodingMinds learn minecraft Makecode online, Share your Project with the world and Competein our Competitions held in California every year and win Certificates and Prizes.
Learning is more than just programming
Having programming skills is a component of today’s social culture, because learning programming is cultivating logical thinking, computing power, innovation and imagination.